So, I made the move back to Boston, which has been a bit of a whirlwind of a month. I haven’t moved back to a place after leaving it thus far, so this has been an interesting mental re-aclimatizaton as well.
So what am I excited about, lots, but here is my list of faves from my previous life and things I want to explore.
- Seafood – I am a foodie, so obviously this is easy. Boston presents some of the freshest seafood around, and I am always up for a good meal in Beantown. A spot I never tried is Neptune Oyster. Some faves include Island Creek Oyster Bar and the Lobsta Love food truck.
- Kayaking – After living in NY and hearing horror stories about kayaking in the Hudson, I am looking forward to hitting the Charles again. Not as clean as one would want, but a good overall option.
- The Cape – Excited for my annual summer trip to Provincetown this week – though let’s be honest, I would have gone anyways.
- Exploring Cambridge more – I have hit up a few spots across the bridge, but need to make some more. Some faves are Catalyst and Cuchi Cuchi, want to also try Emma’s, Hungry Mother, and Patty Chen’s Dumpling Room to name a few.
- Summer in Boston – though it’s been a scorcher, I love summer in Boston. It’s a bit chaotic with tourists, but the city is alive, and you forget all about winter. It’s amazing to be able to hit a cool beach within 10 – 20 min, or catch a concert in the park.
Top 5 should do for now. Excited for my new adventures in the bean and beyond!