This Super Sunday Smoothie was so delicious I wanted another one right away. It’s chocked full of great superfoods and hydrating elements, which makes it the ultimate protein packed recovery drink!
- 1/2 banana (potassium to keep your body balanced + sweetness)
- 1/2 cup almond milk (make it fresh or use store bought)
- 1/2 cup coconut water (hydration booster)
- 1 handfull blueberries (antioxidant packed superfood)
- 1 scoop Amazing Meal Chocolate Infusion protein powder (vegan plant goodness with protein)
- 1 tbs chia seeds (more protein and hydration power)
- 1 handful spinach (iron, calcium, and more)
- 1 tsp sprouted sunflower butter (iron and more)
Blend (with or without ice) and enjoy! I also make this ahead to be able to sir it up and drink it right after a workout! It’s not pretty looking, but tastes amazing! Cheers to a haute and healthy Sunday and a fabulous week ahead!
mmmmmm. Love smoothies!