I love fashion that is a little old and a little vintage, and am loving the selection at ModCloth (http://sharethelove.modcloth.com/a/clk/FM8mp). I just picked up some seriously sweet summer dresses, inspired by the changing weather, and am excited for them to arrive. Check out the Worth a Tricolor dress, and the Fruit-Striped Fun dress to see what I got.
Here is what I love about ModCloth:
- They have fun with descriptions, naming their clothes and shoes all kinds of fun names.
- They have TONS of selection of shoes, dresses, tops, bottoms, etc., which is great if you want something just right for any occasion. They even have home goods and decor.
- Their prices are really reasonable. This is key for me.
- They have real customer reviews, with photos and sizes, to help you buy the right size dress for you.
- Everything they have is cute. Also key.
Feeling inspired, check out Modcloth (http://sharethelove.modcloth.com/a/clk/FM8mp) on your next internet shopping trip!