We are totally loving all the colored and white bottoms popping up this winter. Why stick with dark colors and black all the time when you can pull your brights out this winter.
Some haute color picks are:
1. Yellow – like sunshine on a gloomy day, yellow can brighten any mood, especially in the deep, dark winter. We like Uniqlo Yellow Easy Leggings for example.
2. White – Winter white is back with a vengance, and can be paired with neutrals like SJP in the pic below, or dark colors for a bright contrast.
3. Green – don’t be envious, pull out your emerald bottoms for a great accent to any winter blacks you have.
4. Red/Rust – these are great for pairing with winter neutrals and fit with the holidays too. Rich and Skinny has some great rust colored jeans which would fit in great with your new brown booties.
5. Blue – Always a great staple, blue comes in so many shades. From dark to bright to royal to washed out,they all go well with winter looks.
uniqlo.com easy leggings in yellow, and sjp bundled up white look from glamourmagazine.co.uk.