Up, up and away! I’m off again, this time to explore some new spots in Asia, namely in China, Hong Kong, Bali and India, and to escape some of my winter blues. While some of my trip may be moderately chilly, it will be nothing compared to the lovely midwest and her negative degree days.
Here is the itinerary for the journey, and I will be updating you as we go.
3 weeks in Asia
- 2 days in Beijing (to see the Great Wall and Forbidden City)
- 4 days in Kong Kong (to hang out, live like a local, and absorb the coolness of the city)
- 5 days in Bali (to get zen, learn how to surf, and find peace or love – ahem Eat Pray Love style)
- 5 days in South India (to visit some historical spots and make a pilgrimage)
- 4 Days in Jaipur (to explore the land of the kings)
I am getting super excited, and simply cannot wait to see the Great Wall, party in Hong Kong, Surf in Bali, or explore India some more. Would love to hear from your about tips and ideas for the trip, just email me or mention them in the comments!
Anyways, off to pack! Asia here I come!